Click on the red links below to find the correct kit for your installation.
- Spongy or low pedal.
- Brakes getting hot (rear only)
- Brakes getting hot (front and rear)
- Caliper mounting screws scrape on top of rotor.
- Brake light on dash comes on.
- Car pulls to one side or one wheel lock up.
- Pedal lower than you like.
- Inside pads wearing but not outside pads.
- Caliper parking brakes don't hold.
- Rear brakes lock up before the front.
- Not enough brakes.
- More Troublshooting and Installation Tips...