DANA 70-80 DUAL WHEEL
Because the dual rear wheel set up can be a challenge, our kit allows the use of the stock dual inter wheel 16" or bigger. We move the caliper in board so this can be done.
1994 - 2007 Dodge Dana 70 & 80 complete Dual Rear Wheel Disc Brake Kit Includes: CNC Cut Brackets, Bolts, Rotor Spacers, stainless brake lines, Pair of MB7 Loaded Mechanical Calipers, New (Not Rebuilt) Calipers without parking brakes, & New 12 3/4" Vented Rotors. Drum weight 47 pounds. Disc weight 29 pounds. 18 pounds savings in unsprung and rotating weight per side. Remember.. it fits 16" Single Disc Brake Style Wheels and larger. It will not fit 15" Single Disc Brake Style Wheels or Dual Wheels. Kit# 2882X2+ $1289.95
Photos shown represent a complete kit with an MB7 Mechanical Caliper. Actual product may vary for your application.
Individual Parts Options:
- CNC Cut Brackets, Bolts, New 12 3/4" Vented Rotors, and Rotor Spacers $1119.95 pair Part # 2882X2
- Dimpled & Slotted Rotors additional $79.95 pair Part # DS
- 7 inch pin to pin mechanical caliper $280.00 pair Part # MB-7
- New (Not Rebuilt) Calipers without parking brakes $120.00 pair Part # 3010
- Calipers without parking brakes $100.00 pair Part # 3020 (Rebuilt) CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
- Braided Stainless hoses 8" $50.00 pair Part # 3702-8
- Rubber Hoses 9 1/2" $50.00 pair Part # 3700