1998 TO CURRENT STERLING DUAL REAR WHEEL
Because the dual rear wheel set up can be a challenge, our kit allows the use of the stock dual inter wheel 16" or bigger. We move the caliper in board so this can be done
1998 to Current Ford Sterling (12 bolt cover) Complete Dual Rear Wheel Disc Brake Kit Includes: Brackets, fasteners, stainless brake lines, 12 3/4" vented Rotors (Minimum Rotor Thickness 28mm), a pair of MB7 Loaded Mechanical Calipers and New (not rebuilt) Calipers without a parking brake. Drum weight 47 pounds. Disc weight 29 pounds. 18 pounds savings in unsprung and rotating weight per side. Fits 16 Inch and Larger Dual Wheels Kit# 2870X2+ $1,249.95
The X2 Brackets bolt on to the 2870 conversion to allow a second caliper, includes: Pair of MB7 Loaded Mechanical Calipers.
Photos shown represent a complete kit with an MB7 mechanical caliper. Actual product may vary for your application.
Individual Parts Options:
- Brackets, fasteners and 12 3/4" vented Rotors $330.00 pair Part # 2870X2+
- Dimpled & Slotted Rotors additional $79.95 pair Part # DS
- 7 inch pin to pin mechanical caliper $280.00 pair Part # MB-7
- New (Not Rebuilt) Calipers without parking brakes $120.00 pair Part # 3010
- Calipers without parking brakes $100.00 pair Part # 3020 (Rebuilt) CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
- Braided Stainless hoses 8" $50.00 pair Part # 3702-8
- Rubber Hoses 9 1/2" $50.00 pair Part # 3700